Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.16.2 and 0.15.10 – The addictive Minecraft game that has always been on PC, is now compacted into a pocket edition that is compatible with Android. Mojang, a Swedish developer, is the man credited with compacting this popular game.
Just like Minecraft, the players in Minecraft Pocket Edition find themselves in a landscape which has a variety of cubes. The players are supposed to mine the cubes which will then be used to make buildings and other items. The MCPE has a control scheme that is highly mobile with a jump button at the center of the directional arrows. For interaction, you have to select blocks by tapping and holding them to mine. The pocket edition allows you to place the blocks further away as compared to the PC version, making it easier for mobile play. You can as well choose to spilt controls if you wish to have the mouse-like functionality and the center-screen reticle.
The interface of the creative mode is a little different, offering players the access to a palette that has all the blocks in the game. The players can fly as well!
The game goes for $6.99 from the play store. There is also a lite version for trial purposes
The differences Minecraft Pocket Edition
- The Minecraft PE does not have an experience gauge which makes the play not to be as challenging as the PC version. The experience gauge allows for items to be enchanted or enhanced for more longevity.
- For the PC edition, tools wear out with time and need recreation after some time during game play.
- The MCPE doesn’t have the Nether which allows player to travel faster in an alternate dimension. There is however, the option of creating a Nether tower which brings in a few of the Nether materials.
The crafting and mining experience is quit solid. You get to enjoy your favorite game on any of your Android devices.
The game plays and looks quite great. It is an impressive recreation of the PC version.
The multiplayer capabilities of this game are quite simple and works great.
- Continuous development
New updates are released regularly to improve the game and take care of any bugs.
The PC version is quite deeper than the MC Pocket Edition.
The MCPE cannot connect to other PC games.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.16.2 Download
The Minecraft PE is an amazing way to experience the Minecraft game on Android devices. It has a few limitations that are actually being worked on but all in all, it is a game worth trying.
Bug Fixes MCPE 0.16.1
- Players can now scroll through the list of friends in the Add Realm window using the controller.
- Inventory can now be opened when a player mounts a pig or horse/donkey/mule
- Zombies now spawn with correct textures in desert biomes
- Nether brick fence fixed- attaches to cobblestone walls
- Fixed issue with friends list being cleared on signing out
- Fall damage for horses fixed
- Pressing X on the intro page signs the user out
- Removed phantom image of the currently equipped block when toggling a daylight sensor
- Fixed item duplication on fences bug
- Fixed some bugs with pistons (crashing, overwriting, taking power from wrong sources, syncing issues)
- Observer block placement fixed
- Glass and leaf blocks no longer going invisible when placed next to carpet, pressure plates and accumulated snow
- Fully grown crops now pop out of farmland when cut-off from light
- Fixed position of zombie jockeys
- Fixed crash when shooting an arrow from a dispenser at a TNT minecart
- Fixed assorted issues causing games to crash
Minecraft Pocket Edition for Free Download APK:
Minecraft PE from GooglePlay
BlockLauncher PRO for install Minecraft PE Mods