Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha v0.16.0 Build – MCPE 0.16 Update Date?
New update comes around to MCPE :), The Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha v0.16.0 Build is one of the future releases planned for Minecraft PE.
The date for this update has not yet been revealed, but it seems that for the next month for this update is being released for download.
It was released on October 21, 2016 for Android and Win10 Stores.
Download Minecraft PE 0.16.0 b4
Below you can see some of updates to Pocket Edition 0.16.0
Update 0.16.0 (AKA The Boss Update) is an upcoming update for Minecraft Pocket Edition that will be released for all devices on October 18, 2016.
Planned changes MCPE 0.16.0 – Updated Set 29, 2016
- Custom Resource Packs
- Currently, only 20 Commands available
- Loot Tables
- Search Box in Creative Mode (Windows 10 only)
- Version Exclusive: Has a Magnifying Glass icon
- Various new sounds
Blocks and Items
- Prismarine Bricks
- Dark Prismarine
- Sea Lanterns
- Prismarine Crystals
- Prismarine Shards
- Elder Guardian Spawn Egg
- Guardian Spawn Egg
- Nether Stars
- Wet Sponge
- Version Exclusive: Potion of Decay
- Version Exclusive: Arrow of Decay
- Deep Oceans
- Ocean Monuments
- The Wither
- Version Exclusive: Spawns Wither Skeletons when it reaches 50% Health.
- Elder Guardians
- Mining Fatigue
- New Settings Screen Layout
- New Create World and Pause Game UI
- Customized Buttons for In-Game Actions
- Mining Fatigue status effect is now obtainable in Survival through Elder Guardians
Blocks and Items
- Version Exclusive: Maps show different colors according to different biomes.
- Sponges now soak up water.
- Sponges have updated texture.
- Blocks of Iron, Gold, Emerald, and Diamonds can now be used to ‘power’ beacons.
- “@samasaurus6 @NinjaGamingMC it doesn’t, but I implemented that last week. In 0.16 every resource in the game will be replaceable :)” – @_tomcc, June 19, 2016
- “You can kind of import them but unfortunately, there wasn’t time to make a UI 🙁 I’m working on fixing all this stuff for 0.16 though, so that there’s importing and packs can override everything, not just textures.” – /u/mojang_tommo, June 13, 2016
- “Oh look, a new Settings screen 🙂 This one actually makes sense and there’s more options too. What do you think?”– @_tomcc, July 14, 2016