Comes Alive PE Mod makes Villagers in Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.9 now be much smarter, you can communicate with them, interact and even build loving relationships.
It is one of the best mods made to minecraft If you feel alone in the world of minecraft, where all you have to do is battle with mobs, and explore the world, such a companion in your minecraft? That’s right, Comes Alive PE Mod adds new types of villagers that you can interact with them in a infinity of situations.
You will also be able to marry and have children with a villager, is a lovely way to have someone with you in minecraft, they are very smart, and will make your minecraft much more interesting.
Some choices for your future.
At the time, the mod is still in development but already now you can evaluate some features. We will follow the release of new versions and update this article.
Now after choosing your future you will have options like “Interacting” to get close to a resident, the rest is up to you my friend account.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Crystall Ball (4000).
- Baby Boy (4001).
- Baby Girl (4002).
- Spawn Male (4003).
- Spawn Female (4004).
- Needle (4005) – 1 iron ingot.
- Needle and String (4006) – 1 Needle + 1 string.
- Cloth (4007) – 1 Needle and String + 1 white wool.
- New Outfit (4008) – 8 Cloth.
- Tombstone (4009) – 6 stones + 1 sign.
- Whistle (4010) – 4 iron ingots + 1 wood planks.
- Divorce Papers (4011) – 1 ink sac + paper + 1 feather.
- Villager Editor (4012).
Installing Comes Alive PE Mod in MCPE
Here you see the tutorial on how to install this amazing mod!
- Click the download button below.
- Locate the Comes Alive PE Mod .js and Textures.zip file.
- Use Block Launcher to import Comes Alive PE Mod .js and choose Textures.zip as its texture pack.
If you keep yet with any doubt, no forget of see our tutorial of How to Install Minecraft PE Mods
Download Comes Alive PE Mod for Minecraft PE
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, if you find any problem please let us know in the comments”.